ABA Beyond Autism: How to generate novel business ideas (1 CEU).
Speaker: Todd A. Ward, PhD, BCBA-D
President, bSci21Media, LLC
1 Type II CEU
Abstract: As early as 1938, in his book Behavior of Organisms, B.F. Skinner envisioned a science of behavior applicable to the entire world. He later referred to this as a “technology of behavior” and frequently discussed large-scale social issues such as pollution, nuclear war, and education. To Skinner, the science of behavior applied to every aspect of behavior in its full complexity. Today, 79 years later, we have not come close to fulfilling Skinner’s vision for the world. In this presentation, we will explore the current state of this “technology”, potential obstacles to implementation, and provide concrete steps that you can take to generate a novel behavior analytic business idea today.
BCBAs will receive 1 Type II CEU for attendance.
- Participants will be able to define a technology of behavior.
- Participants will be able to give an example of past behavior analytic efforts to align the field with Skinner’s vision.
- Participants will be able to clarify their valued business direction, create relations between their personal interests, their professional interests, and potential products/services.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
For any questions or inquiries into group rates, please contact email@example.com.
Your order will be processed within one business day, after which you will be able to login to bSci21.org and click on “User Profile” at the top of the screen to start your course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
ACE Provider # OP-16-2609
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.