How ABA Agencies can Improve Corporate Culture to Reduce Turnover and Increase Quality of Services (1 CEU)
Speaker: Angela Cathey, M.A. (CEO, EnsoGroup.us)
1 Type II CEU
Abstract: The definition of “corporate culture” varies depending on who you ask. As behavioral scientists, we look at corporate culture through the lens of our analytic goals – the prediction and influence of behavior towards better working for the organization. “Culture” denotes the totality of setting factors that occasion the behavior of any given person within the company. Culture connotes complexity, a major source of which comes from the social interactions among the employees and leaders that comprise the organization. Thus, when we apply behavioral principles toward the design of culture, we embrace the complexity inherent in language. We recognize how one’s verbal relating can lead to behaving in a verbally constructed workplace disconnected from contingencies that matter – how leaders might become overly fused and rigidly adhere to policies that inhibit growth – or how our own histories might unknowingly promote gender bias and unhealthy power dynamics that drive people apart. In the ABA industry, staff turnover and service quality are two common issues that affect the bottom line of providers around the world. In this presentation, we will give you tools to begin a culture design project in your ABA agency to help create a more committed workforce aligned with the mission, vision, and values, of your agency.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
For any questions or inquiries into group rates, please contact email@example.com.
Your order will be processed within one business day, after which you will be able to login to bSci21.org and click on “User Profile” at the top of the screen to start your course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
ACE Provider # OP-16-2609
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.