How to create self-guided ACT-based staff trainings (1 CEU)
Speaker: Todd A. Ward, PhD, BCBA-D (President, bSci21Media, LLC)
1 Type II CEU
Abstract: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) is gaining popularity within more traditional sectors of behavior analysis, and clinical ABA providers more specifically. In this presentation, I will discuss my own work combining ACT and Organizational Behavior Management together to create automated, online, ACT modules targeting various processes such as values, perspective taking, goal setting, and mindfulness. I will then discuss criteria for selecting different ACT processes in your training and how to link them to performance outcomes in your organization.
*Your order will be processed within one business day. Please check your receipt in your email for further instructions after processing.Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
ACE Provider # OP-16-2609
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.