Leveling Up Behavior Analysis With Gamification (1 CEU)
Speaker: Zach Morford, PhD, BCBA-D (Owner, Zuce Technologies, LLC)
1 Type II CEU for BCBAs is available for this event.
Description: Gamification is a relatively recent phenomenon, gaining massive popularity since 2010. It refers to the process of applying game design principles to non-game contexts. Practitioners in this area strive to make everyday activities more engaging, and interesting, and attempt to do so by borrowing from game design. Examples include using game design principles to diet, exercise, consumer energy consumption, and education. Effective gamification comes down to effective use of behavior principles and good user experience design. In this webinar, I will discuss the background and current conceptualization of gamification, provide examples of gamification, present the most recent research on gamification, and discuss its relevance to behavior analysts.
1. Participants will be able to define and provide 3 examples of gamification.
2. Participants will be able to accurately describe the research findings on gamification.
3. Participants will be able to describe how gamification relates to the field of behavior analysis.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
For any questions or inquiries into group rates, please contact email@example.com.
Your order will be processed within one business day, after which you will be able to login to bSci21.org and click on “User Profile” at the top of the screen to start your course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
ACE Provider # OP-16-2609
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.