ACT Artfully: An introduction to ACT and RFT for Behavior Analysts (1.5 CEUs)
1.5 Type II CEUs for BCBAs are available for this event.
As interest in Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT) and Relational Frame Theory (RFT) has increased many behavior analysts have begun to seek out ACT-focused training. We are offering a special introduction to ACT and RFT concepts meant to help introduce you to dynamics of verbal behavior.
We will utilize experiential material drawn from media, art, and music, as well as your own learning histories to introduce you to the fundamentals of the model and shift your perspective, artfully.
Through this workshop you will:
- Identify the importance of rule-governed behavior in higher level thinking.
- Explain the importance of metaphor to creating flexibility in rule-governed behavior.
- Define transformation of stimulus functions.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
For any questions or inquiries into group rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order will be processed within one business day, after which you will be able to login to bSci21.org and click on “User Profile” at the top of the screen to start your course. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
ACE Provider # OP-16-2609
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Functional Analytic Psychotherapy: Where ABA Meets Clinical Psychology (1 CEU)$15.00 ADD TO CART
Collective Leadership: Coming Together to Solve the World’s Biggest Problems (1 CEU)$15.00 ADD TO CART
Behavior Analysis and Trauma Treatment: Dissociation, Voices, and RFT (1.5 CEUs)$25.00 ADD TO CART
Conversations that Drive Performance: Empowering Employees with Behavior Science (1 CEU)$15.00 ADD TO CART