Motivating Millennials through Culture Design (1.5 CEUs)
Speaker: Angela Cathey, MA, LPC (Owner & Consultant, ENSO Group)
1.5 Type II CEU for BCBAs is available for this event.
Description: As behavioral scientists, we look at corporate culture through the lens of our analytic goals – the prediction and influence of behavior towards better working for the organization. “Culture” denotes the totality of setting factors that occasion the behavior of any given person within the company. Culture connotes complexity, a major source of which comes from the social interactions among the employees and leaders that comprise the organization.
In this event, we’ll focus on a key goal for 21st Century Business Owners – understanding and engaging their millennial staff. We’ll discuss key aspects of shared cultural history that create unique learning histories for this generation of employees. We will discuss how rule-governed behavior and static recommendations about how to relate to any generation, especially one raised in the technological era, are likely to backfire and discuss how you can use applied RFT and ACT to continuously hone your marketing, on-boarding, communications, and performance management systems to engage the new generation of employees.
1) Identify shared learning experiences that serve as setting factors for the millennial generations engagement in the workforce.
2) Explain how rule-governed behavior is likely to interfere with your ability to relate to millennial employees effectively.
3) Identify one ACT/Applied RFT-driven strategy to help you improve your engagement of millennials.
*Your order will be processed within one business day. Please check your receipt in your email for further instructions after processing.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
For any questions or inquiries into group rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.