Your Org as a Behavioral System (1.5 CEUs)
Speaker: Todd A. Ward, PhD, BCBA-D
President, bSci21Media, LLC
1.5 Type II CEUs
Abstract: Organizations are dynamic entities operating in a constantly changing milieu of cultural setting factors. Within an organization, Interlocking Behavioral Contingencies of many employees form work processes that contribute to your organization’s aggregate product or service. From a behavioral perspective, it is imperative that business leaders have data streams in place to consistently monitor the functions of their products and services in the market place. Leadership can then enact policy decisions to adapt work processes and individual-level performance to meet consumer demand. This presentation will provide you with tools to start thinking about your business as a behavioral system. In doing so, the bulk of the presentation will focus on the metacontingency, and will extrapolate many familiar concepts in working with individual ABA clients to the organization as a whole.
- Participants will be able to define an Interlocking Behavioral Contingency.
- Participants will be able to describe the function and topography of their aggregate products/services.
- Participants will be able to begin process mapping work processes in their organization.
Here’s how it works:
1) Select one or more CEUs and proceed to checkout.
2) If you need CEU credit, please enter your BACB-Approved certification number at checkout.
3) Please allow up to 1 business day for processing.
4) After processing, you will receive login information to login at the top of the screen.
5) After logging in, click “User Profile” at the top of the screen to access your CEUs.
6) When you watch the videos for their full duration, the evaluation will become available. After you complete the evaluation, your certificate will be instantly available in your User Profile.
For any questions or inquiries into group rates, please contact email@example.com.
Your order will be processed within one business day, after which you will be able to login to bSci21.org and click on “User Profile” at the top of the screen to start your course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
ACE Provider # OP-16-2609
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse bSci21Media, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.